You can have your Dialysis treatments in a private Dialysis Clinic, with Eria Travel personnel always on the spot.
The Dialysis Clinic is located in Chania, where kidney patients are provided with high quality hemodialysis services according to the latest Nephrology standards. This ISO certified clinic is housed in brand new facilities situated at close proximity to the city center, thus providing easy access even by public transport, and also offering a free parking space.
At the comfortable environment of the Dialysis Clinic, patients enjoy personalized care by expert nephrologists and highly qualified nursing staff supporting them with unreserved commitment throughout the dialysis process. Thanks to the long-time experience and profound knowledge of patients’ sensitivities, the nursing team ensures that everything will run smoothly, even at the most demanding cases, as absolute attention is paid to the last detail. The Dialysis Clinic is comprised of a complete team of specialized doctors in order to immediately respond in the unlucky event of an emergency, while there is also an ambulance in case urgent transportation is required from or to the clinic.
The Dialysis Center is fully equipped with state-of-the-art certified dialysis machines (Gambro AK 200), incorporating the latest technology and offering other possible dialysis modalities (HD-HDF), as well as all necessary medical equipment in order to monitor patients’ state at any time.
Facilities & Amenities :
- Latest-technology double reverse osmosis system producing ultra-purified water (conductivity below 2 m/S), certified by approved laboratories meeting the strictest safety standards
- Central oxygen delivery system
- Fully equipped One Day Clinic in case of acute incidents
- Fully equipped ambulances for emergencies
- Relaxing waiting area and coffee bar for patients and visitors
- Patient-friendly facilities designed according to European standards, making patients feel at home throughout their dialysis treatment
- Reception service during the operation of the unit
- Comfortable auxiliary spaces
- Comfortable electric beds and chairs
- Free wireless internet access, telephone use, personal LCD TV set, and power supply for every patient
- Men’s and women’s changing rooms with personal lockers where you can keep your personal belongings during your treatment
- Independently controlled air-conditioning system creating a pleasant environment
- Covered parking space
- Accessible to disabled / physically challenged patients
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) acceptable
Chania City Center: 1.5 km
Chania Airport: 15 km